All applications are now submitted although the Common Application. You will have to submit the components that are following you are applying as being a transfer student:
1) The Popular Application and USC Supplement
2) All college and senior school transcripts. ( And we do mean ALL. If you attended a college and didn’t do so well, we still require them. It’s much simpler to be upfront with this information rather than us discovering your college attendance later on, believe me. We will require documents of the senior school equivalency. if you didn’t graduate high school)
You can find other forms and documents on the Application that is common that DOES NOT require of transfer applicants. These include:
1) instructor Evaluation Forms
2) Letters of Recommendation (unless specified by your academic department)
3) College or School Reports
4) Grade Reports
I would also like to recommend reviewing the Transferring to USC Guide before starting your application, as it might answer lots of your questions in regards to the process.
Remember the due date for transfer admission is February 1st!